The ACOG District XII is accepting abstracts now. See details below
- Abstracts will be accepted through May 13th. If accepted to present at the district meeting,
registration and attendance is required. *It is important to not include personal or
institutional identifiers. By not doing so the abstract may be deemed unacceptable for scoring.
- Only in-training medical students and residents are allowed to submit at this time. (Fellows and
In-practice will not be considered for acceptance for the poster hall/presentations.)
- All accepted authors will be required to submit a high definition digital poster for display on a
designated monitor in the meeting poster hall. Details will be provided at a later date.
- Prior to the meeting, award eligible candidates will be notified well in advance to develop a
presentation to be delivered on-stage should they be chosen as an award winner.
- On-site award eligible candidates must be present for both sessions (poster hall and award
presentations. If they are not present at the time of scoring, the author will forfeit the award to the
next eligible author present. The award winner(s) will be notified on site at the end of the poster hall
and prepared for on stage presentation. *These presentations should not include
- Awards include:
- Medical Student Award for Best Abstract, (Monetary award and honor of the podium)
- Resident Award for Best Abstract, (Monetary award and honor of the podium)
- Best Overall Abstract (Resident or Medical Student only). (Monetary award and honor of the
here to download the author authorization form. This filled out form is required for authors to be
added to an abstract submission.
If this is your first visit to the abstract system, please use the "Register" tab below, and follow
all the instructions, to set up an abstract system account. Returning users can sign-in using the
credentials with which you signed-up. An abstract system account is required for abstract
Have a question about abstracts? Email email@example.com
or call 904-309-6221.
Abstract System Registration